Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wet & Wild Lipstick

Wet & Wild Lipstick $0.99

I use to pick up Wet & Wild lipsticks years ago when I needed a specific color for Halloween, and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I didn't like them they had a weird smell and taste to them. I didn't really care for them. I recently re-visited these cheaper lipsticks...why not? For .99 you can't really go wrong. I was shocked when I picked one up...I really liked it! They must have changed the formulation of them. A little limited my the color selection, but not bad. Since, I am a professional makeup artist these are perfect for your kit. I have probably picked up every color they had and put them in my own palette for my kit. They are perfect! Next time you pass by a stand check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment