Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast

Purchased Product:Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast $8.00
Compared Product: MAC Shadesticks $20.00

I have a love hate relationship with creamy eyeshadow products. I want to love them so much, but sometimes can't stand them once I have them on my eye and wear them. I have all of a sudden got on a kick of wanting a creamy eyeshadow stick. Maybe because I see Drew Barrymore wearing the covergirl shadow blast on t.v...it makes me want it. I picked it up today in my travels. So, far I like it. If it is good enough for Drew it can be good enough for me. I tried it out so far I am digging it, but like I said I can hate it in a day. I will keep you posted on how I really like this product. So, far you can't beat the price compared to MAC. I will see how it holds up during the day.

1 comment:

  1. So, I put the shadow blast on a few hours ago. I really liked it. Looked pretty when I was done, but fast forward a few hours and now it has creased up. I even put a little shadow on top of it. This is why I have a love hate relationship with things that are creamy for the eye. Maybe I will try it again another day and have better luck:-(

    ReplyDelete