Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

N.Y.C Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss

Purchased Product: N.Y.C. Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss $3.50
Compared To: MAC LipGlass $14.00

I had high hopes for this product. Thinking if this was a really great lip gloss I could save a ton of money. Working for MAC so long I am pretty much addicted to lip glass. I like everything about it the taste, the feeling, colors. I am always on a quest to find something that compares. This N.Y.C lip gloss has really nice colors, but kind of misleading. I bought the color Carnegie Melon a nice peachy pink color. Put it on my lips and was like "is that it". Very pale on compared to what it looked like in the tube. Kind of a disappointment. The feeling of it is ok, but I prefer something with alittle more substance. The flavor is good a little fruity. Would I recommend it..probably not. I'm going to stick to lipglass for now until I find something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment