Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LASHES*LASHES*LASHES

Purchased Product: Demi Wispies Lashes Ardell $4.00
Compared Product: MAC #4,#36 Lashes $13.00

Ok, this was a complete surprise when I bought these lashes. I bought them in a pinch and being a sort of lash snob and primarily only wearing MAC's eyelashes I didn't think I would like these. It turns out that I LOVE THEM!! They are the best and you cannot beat the price at all!!! A nice semi-natural lash adds alot of fullness without being too much. I would compare these lashes to MAC's #4's or #36's which are my good ole stand by's when I want to spend a little extra money. Definitely try these out! They are beautiful on!!

2 comments:

  1. demi wispies are my ultimate go-to lash!!! i discovered them last year while looking for halloween lashes. i wear them all the time, and i good thing i've found is after the third or fourth wear, you can cut them in half and use the inner (closest to tear duct) half as an everyday lash, and the outer half as a build-up with a few individual lashes and a great mascara. for $4.99, they are a bargin, and they last!! every time i'm in MAC and tempted to buy lashes, i think of my demi wispies!!

    ReplyDelete