Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Foam

Purchased Product: Jergans Natural Glow Foam $9.00

I keep seeing the Jergens Natural glow line on T.V. of this beautifully tanned woman. Well, I had to give it a shot. It so Tan-talizing on T.V. Today is the second day in a row that I have tried it. So, far so good. It doesn't offer that much color because it is suppose to be a tanner and moisturizer together which is good for a beginner using a self-tanner. Note to self a little foam goes along way! The product seems to spread evenly and it absorbs pretty fast without leaving you sticky. I don't necessarily feel moisturized with it, but I don't think it's suppose a heavy duty moisturizer. The color the first day was very light..I will see if it darkens up a little more today. I would recommend it for someone who is beginning with a self-tanner or who wants to do something gradual. If you want immediate color I would recommend a regular self tanner. A great one to try is Bath&Body Works tinted self tanner. Gives you immediate color and is around $15.00..Not too bad. I'll keep experimenting to find the perfect product that makes me look Tan-alizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment