Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Friday, May 21, 2010

HardCandy Eyeshadow (Sold at Walmart) $6.00

Hard Candy Eyeshadow at Walmart $6.00

I was excited to see this product at Walmart. I wasn't quite sure what had happened to it because it was pulled out of department stores. I used the eyeshadow when it was at department stores and really like it had great pigments. When I found it at Walmart one day I was glad to see it,so I pick a pack of the shadow up. I was very disappointed after I used it because it didn't have as much pigment as it use to:( The colors were alot sheerer and hardly no pigment. The colors weren't true to color either. Disappointing. They have a few other products I may try to keep a little hope alive that maybe the brand is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment