Create...Love...Do.

Create...Love...Do.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hard Candy Cream Shadow Stick


Purchased Product: Hard Candy Cream Shadow Stick $6.00

Compared Product: MAC Greasepaint Stick $16.00


I picked up this stick on a shopping trip at wal-mart. I was a little skeptical because it being a creamy product. I wrote before I have a love-hate relationship with creamier products on my eye. I picked up the shade that was close to robin's egg blue. The stick is very creamy and a little tacky, so I was a little skepitical about how it was going to wear. I put the stick all over my eye and set it with a little shadow of the same color. I would recommend using a synthetic brush to apply it and not directly out of the stick. You can control how much you put on. I was very surprised that it lasted!!! Very minimal creasing, but for the most part lasted until I took it off at night. I'm excited! I'm going to buy some other colors and give them a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment